Clinics & Services
The practice will provide essential services to its patients.
These are defined as:
- Patients who are ill or believe themselves to be ill, with conditions from which recovery is generally expected, including relevant health promotion advice and referral as appropriate, reflecting patient choice.
- General management of patients who are terminally ill.
- Management of chronic disease in the manner determined by the practice, in discussion with the patient.
The practice will also provide continuous holistic treatment and care for all registered patients.
In addition the practice will provide:
- Cervical screening
- Contraceptive services
- Vaccinations and immunisations (non-childhood)
- Childhood vaccinations and immunisations
- Child health surveillance
- Maternity services
- Asthma and COPD monitoring
- Diabetic Clinic
- NHS Healthchecks
With effect from 1 February 2011 NHS Surrey has withdrawn funding for minor surgery services within general practice.